Building design and property consultancy
Benchmark Property provide a full suite of architectural services from design and feasibility through to site supervision and completion. With extensive experience Ireland and the UK, the architectural team are fully qualified and perfectly positioned to advise clients in the management and development of their assets.
The team has wide experience in the commercial property sector as well as retail and residential development. Benchmark Property also advises clients on vacant and development sites to quickly determine asset potential and value pre and post development. We provide a turn-key service from feasibility through to completion and management.
We work across a wide range of project types and scope and can work alongside a client team or as part of an integrated Benchmark Property design and build solution.
Our team’s experience includes the John Lewis store in the Bluewater Shopping Centre, London; the Pillo Hotel, Galway; HQ Office re-development, Dublin 4; Nursing Homes; Apartments; Bespoke Housing Developments and Small Works including shops and one-off houses.
Our services include:
- Design and Feasibility Consultation
- Asset Review and Improvement Advice
- Condition and Dilapidation Schedules
- Scheme Design
- Planning Consultation and Planning Applications
- Planning and Building Regulation Opinions
- Scheme Detail Design and Tender Packages
- Contract Procurement and Site Supervision
- Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) Health & Safety Compliance
- Project Completion and Certification
- Land Registry Registration
- Expert Witness
- Alcohol Licensing
- Full Management Services