Building design and property consultancy
Quantity Surveying & Cost Management
Benchmark offer range of Cost Management and Quantity Surveying Services relating to Building and Civil Engineering Projects, from pre-contract to post construction
Our team’s professional approach ensures that all elements of the project are managed and fully delivered. In particular we ensure that our clients’ money is properly managed at all times. Our procedures are demonstrated in the high standards we aspire to set and reflect our memberships of professional bodies such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
We offer the following services:
- Advise on Procurement
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a Client's requirements and undertaking feasibility
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to sub-Contractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Offering advice on property taxation;
- Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
- Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
- Insurance Valuations