Financial Management is the cornerstone to property management services. The collection and administration of rents and service charges are vital to the operation of any property, whether a single let or multi tenanted building.
Our team of qualified accountants and accounting technicians work closely with our management surveyors to understand the specific idiosyncrasies of Property Management Finances, understanding rent, service charges, insurance contributions and rates.
We understand the need for a robust collection process and in particular the need for service charges so that services can be provided.
We also understand the need for communication with client and to help them understand the complexities of service charges, rents and other property related receipts and expenses.
Our Services Include
- Service Charge Scheme Development and Initiation
- Issuing Service Charge Demands
- Active Service Charge Collection
- Full Monthly Income and Expenditure Reports, Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet
- Issuing Rent Demands
- Active Rent Collection
- Insurance Premium Management
- Tax Retention for Non-Resident Landlords
- V A T Management and Issuing of Composite V A T Invoices
- Payroll Management
- Arrangement of Annual Audit / Expenditure Certification
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Company Returns